Property Philippines »
» For sale » In Calamba City, Laguna » Crescent Knoll Residences - Brgy. Barandal, Calamba, Laguna
Brgy. Barandal, Calamba Laguna
House and Lot
40 sq m
40 sq m
CRESCENT KNOLL - Brgy. Barandal, Calamba, Laguna
Features & Amenities:
Premiere Metro-Calamba Gated Community
Multiple Parks & Picnic Areas
Monthly Amortization is as low as P4,763.00. For more information and sample computation you may email, text or call me at the numbers listed below; strictly for serious buyers only. Embarassed
Dear Sir / Madam:
Buying a home represents the most significant financial decision most people will ever make during their lifetime. From a person's first home, which often establishes the foundation for future home purchases, to the purchase of the home where they'll spend their senior years, there are definite pitfalls to avoid and suggested steps to take to assist one in making the right decisions.
Employing the services of a licensed Sales Agent makes great sense, since navigating through the home purchase process is both complex and fraught with financial dangers. However, as the buyer, you should have your own agent who will be fully committed to representing your best interests.
Therefore, I stand ready to assist you with your home buying needs and look forward to helping you make fiscally safe and sound decisions. I am available to you 24/7 and can be reached via the numbers listed below.
Looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Very truly yours,
YOU'RE PARTNER IN ACHIEVING YOUR DREAM HOUSE
Evelyn "Allen" S. Mansit
Lic No. CAV-RES-6609-09
FAITH HOMES REALTY
PRC Licensed No: 0001262
(046)5730608 / (046)8885520
(0926)4862638 / (0922)3313328 / (0921)6810184
Buyer's Guide: Simple Procedure in Buying a House
1. You have to have your WILL and WANT to have your OWN HOME.
2. Determine your budget in getting your OWN HOME.
3. Determine the type of house (bungalow,townhouse, single attached/detached) you want in accordance to your budget.
4. Scout, research of the best and trusted developer (Camella, Masaito, Profriends, Crown Asia etc) for you.
5. Choose a licensed real estate broker / sales agent to assist you in buying your OWN HOME.
6. Call your licensed real estate broker /sales agent for a tripping. Visit the housing project personally or your representative.
7. Choose the location - block and lot no. thru Developer's Sales Map and check the computation if suited to your budget.
8. Decide what will be your mode and terms of payment.
Mode of Payments:
1. Inhouse Financing
2. Bank Financing
3. Pag-ibig Financing
4. Cash Deferred Payment - 24 equal monthly installment ZERO interest
5. Spot Cash Payment - avail of discount if fully paid within 6 months.
Terms of Payment:
1. Downpayment payable in how many months?
2. Balance payable in how many years?
3. Fill up Buyer's Information Sheet (BIS) and Reservation Agreement Form.
4. Pay the reservation fee.
5. Sign housing loan application and other forms.
6. Get from Developer's Office/Agent the list of requirements to be submitted in 30 days from the date of reservation.
7. You will start paying your monthly equity/downpayment 30 days from the date of reservation. Usually this is payable in 12mos.
8. Monthly amortization will start after full payment of equity/downpayment.
9. Upon take out you may pay your move in fee and inspect your house in preparation for transfer or move-in. Take note that the move in is upon TAKE OUT or release of your housing loan approval either in any of the financing scheme mentioned above.
10. Sign house acceptance form after the inspection.
11. You may now apply for Meralco and water connection thru Developer's Office. While waiting for electric connection, Developer will allow you to get electric connection thru sub-meter connection within the village.
12. Upon house acceptance, you'll be allowed to construct interior and exterior improvements and expansion. Just get approval from Developer's Office. Approval from the Developer is free. You will pay construction bond to the Developer and Building Permit to Local Municipal's Office. Construction bond is refundable.
13. CONGRATULATIONS! You will now have A PLACE TO CALL YOUR OWN.
List of Requirements:
Original Certificate of Employment with Compensation
Xerox copy of 2 (two) valid IDs (government issued)
Xerox copy of Birth Certificate (if single)
Xerox copy of Marriage Contract (if married)
Proof of Billing
Special Power of Attorney (if the principal buyer is in abroad)
MSVS (Pag-ibig counseling)
For OFW (additional requirement)
Xerox copy of passport
Other requirements: to be determined later on.
0926 486 2638